- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment with us, 24 hours’ notice is appreciated.
- Please be advised that a cancellation/missed appointment fee will be applied in situations where less than 24 hours notice is given.
- I require a full 24 hours notice for the cancellation of an appointment.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full rate of the session, including no-shows.
- After 2 Cancellations less than 24 hours and no-shows the full rate of the session will be charged to you.
- All cancellation fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the next session.
Marigold Counsellors are Social Workers who abide by the Alberta College of Social Workers’ Code of Ethics.
We will not communicate, directly or indirectly, to anyone without your informed, written consent unless there is risk of harm or you have provided Consent to Disclose Personal Information.
Confidentiality is very important. Information shared and discussed will be kept private.
The Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW)’ Code of Ethics, clearly defines that all information you share with us is confidential and will not be communicated, directly or indirectly, to anyone without your informed and written consent. The law states that there are some exceptions to this rule.
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
— Helen Keller, U.S. author, educator, and disability rights advocate